10 Reasons to visit Potami Beach on Samos Island
Only some minutes from Ocea Retreat and Karlovassi city you will be immersed within the therapeutic vitality of the Potami Valley (Greek Ποτάμι = river) .
There you’ll find Potami Beach, one of the famous seashores of Samos. Positioned within the northeastern coast of the island:
- 2km west of Karlovasi & 34km west from Vathy.
- Length: 730m
- Calm when the wind is South
- Wavy when the wind is North
- Quite Cold Waters
- Changing Rooms
- Sunbeds with Umbrellas
First of all Potami Beach is a giant pebbled seashore with crystalline waters. Furthermore there are umbrellas and sundecks obtainable for lease and a couple of seashore bars offering snacks and chilly drinks.
It’s a magnificent seashore with uncommon beauty, located near the Monastery of Agios Ioannis. The area is surrounded by steep cliffs coated with huge vegetation and tall pine timber providing an exquisite panorama.
The blue crystal water are a bit deep, however your entire panorama is marvelous. Certainly the sundown is gorgeous and is value to see.
Just before Potami Beach yow will discover eating places, coffee-shops, and bars. Whereas visiting “Potami” seashore, be sure to stroll the street, ranging from the close by river, to the well-known waterfalls of Samos. They are located 2 km away, however you’ll stroll by means of a fantastic forest, on the finish of which is a small however picturesque lake, where you’ll be able to swim or dive utilizing the encircling excessive cliffs as diving boards.
If you chose not to go to “Potami Beach” seashore you’ll miss one of the vital stunning seashores of Samos!
- A Sensual bliss!
- Τhe sound of the water and the birds’ tweets,
- The whispers of the air by means of the timber
- The shadows and the sunshine
- The colors and the scents of the dwelling floor….harmonic vibrations.
- Impressions of the Island’s soul.
- And in some way, someplace there, you’ll find the hole…and Stillness!